Sunday, October 6, 2013

A state of bliss is a state of mind

Why is it that at times life can feel so pointless? And then other times like the grandest journey ever attempted?
Maybe because it's both?
There's so much to learn. But where to start? Where to go? really. 
My trials aren't bigger than the next person in line. Nor more important. So why is it that my view can only reach so far? I am not capable of fixing everyone else's problems. Can I even be big enough to fix my own?
But then again, what is a problem? Isn't that relative to opinion?
A good friend told me that the best way to get over a cold is to act like it's not there, then show it who's boss and work it right out of your body. Haha agreed. 
So can that be applied to problems? Act like it's not a problem and then show it who's boss and work it out. 
A state of bliss is a state of mind achieved by self mastery. 
I've been lazy. There's no other word for it. It's time to hit the ground running. 
Self mastery is another term for sacrifice. I need to get me a good, heaping spoonful of that.
Motivation. It's good for ya. 
Get it while it's hot. 
And right now. It's definitely hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment